How to give
- Gifts can be given in the collections at our services. Please put your gift in an envelope marked “New Building”.
- Cheques can be posted or brought in to the church office (King’s Church, Swinemoor Lane, Beverley, HU17 0JX)
- You can give through internet banking. Donations to King’s Church Beverley; account number 00784377; sort code 30 10 76. Put BUILDING in the reference box. If you want us to gift aid the money, please just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the amount of your donation, your name and address and that you wish the gift to be gift aided.
- If you have a stewardship account or if you want another easy way to gift aid the money to us, you can donate using the Give.net button below.
- For donations of up to £30, you can donate by clicking the paypal button below.
|For donations under £30, you can donate by clicking the paypal buttopm below.||To donate using Stewardship (just giving), click on the button below.|